Tuesday 31 December 2013

2014 Reading Challenges


Hey guys! 2014 is coming up soon and I thought it would be a great idea to sign up for a few challenges. After browsing around, these are the ones that I found:




. I have to admit I was quite hesitant whether or not to join it, but I thought why the heck not? Instead of reading just Young Adult, why not read middle grade? Or better yet adult? I think it's time for me to branch out into different genre/categories. 

Below is the schedule for the whole year. Can't wait to start this!

January - Young Adult
February- Contemporary
March - Urban Fantasy
April - Middle Grade
May - Dystopian
June - High Fantasy
July - Adult
August - Paranormal
September - Romance
October - Sci-Fi
November - Historical Fiction
December - New Adult






This is actually the perfect challenge for me. I have stacks upon stacks of books, waiting to be read. Not only that I still have plenty of ebooks that I still need to read. 

Levels: 
1-10 - A Firm Handshake
11-20 - A Friendly Hug
21-30 - First Kiss
31-40 - Sweet Summer Fling
41-50 - Could this be love?
50+ - Married With Children

Hopefully, I will be able to at least knock off twenty books off of my TBR list.






Levels
Level 1Recruit (1 to 6 books)
Level 2Rebel (7 to 12 books)
Level 3Revolutionist (13 to 18 books)
Level 4Leader (19+ books)

Dystopian novels are books that I can easily pick up and read, so I don't think I will have a problem completing this challenge. Let's hope I could read past 12 dystopian books!




What challenges have  you signed up for? 




No comments:

Post a Comment