Saturday 28 December 2013

Top Fourteen Anticipated Books of 2014












This was a tad bit easier than my top thirteen books of 2013, but it was so hard to choose fourteen when there's still a lot more that I'm anticipating. Hope you all enjoy! Don't forget to mention in the comments what 2014 release you are anticipating!



1. Oblivion (Nevermore #3) by Kelly Creagh


If you read the epilogue of Enshadowed, you will know why I must need this book. I WANT MORE VAREN.





2. The Treatment (The Program #2) by Suzanne Young

Okay, maybe the cover wasn't impressive as The Program, but I really want to know the ending of this book. Thank goodness this is only a duology. 



3. Fates (Fates #1) by Lanie Bross

Isn't the cover just gorgeous? I can't wait for this to come out. Mythology books ftw!



4. Erased (Altered #2) by Jennifer Rush

ASDFHSDKJF. I'm so excited for this. I find it quite funny that they did a cover change. Orginally, the model on the cover had his abs on full display, now they covered it with the title. LOL. 




5. Heartbeat by Elizabeth Scott

I just love the cover of this book. The typography is just stunning. I'm a sucker for anything yellow. I've heard fantastic things about this book. Can't wait!





I'm not a huge fan of historical novels, but this series is just fantastic! I need to know who Cass ends up with. Luca or Falco? 



7. The Last Forever by Deb Caletti

Ever since I read Deb Caletti's Stay, I've been wanting to read all of her books. She writes so poetic and raw that it's easy to pick out your favourite quotes.


8. Evertrue (Everneath #3) by Brodi Ashton

The last book left at such a cliffhanger. I'm dying to have this in my hands. What team are you in? Cole or Jack? I can't choose for myself.


9. Magnolia by Kristi Cook

IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE SYNOPSIS OF THIS BOOK, YOU NEED TO NOW. I haven't read a single book by this author, but that synopsis reels me in so badly that I kind of want to pre-order it. 


10. Earthquake (Earthbound #2)  by Aprilynne Pike

Okay, the first book was awful, but the last page (literally!)  leaves you a total cliffhanger, making you want more.



Awesome cover. Intriguing synopsis. Let's hope that this book has the whole package. 




12. Biggest Flirts (Superlatives #1) by Jennifer Echols

Jennifer Echols impressed me with Going Too Far so much that I feel the need to read all of her books. This book looks cute and fun!


13. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson

Morgan Matson is one of my favourite contemporary authors! I adored both of her novels Amy & Roger's Epic Detour and Second Chance Summer. Let's hope she'll impress me with this one.



14. The Winner's Curse by Marie Ruthkoski

There are so many five-star reviews to this book that I had to put this on the list. Also, isn't the cover just beautiful? 



2 comments:

  1. Heartbeat is AMAZING and I'm reading The Winner's Curse now :3 Great picks! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Happy reading
    Jackie
    http://nobentspines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hands are yearning for Heartbeat by Elizabeth Scott. Release date, please come sooner!

      Delete